Advantages of Pimsleur Audio CD's
- Pimsleur Audio Cds will play on any standard CD player as well as on your PC or Mac computer
- You can listen in your Car, on the Plane or while exercising!
- All CD Sets are brand new in original shrink-wrapped plastic, direct from the publishers warehouse(unless noted otherwise)
- Easily transfers to any MP3 Player, iPod, iPhone, Smartphone and many cellphones
- One year full replacement guarantee
- Optional buy-back program
Pimsleur Audio CDs will play on any standard CD player that plays music CDs. This includes:
- Any portable CD Player
- The CD player in your Pc or Mac
- The CD player in your Car or Truck
Each CD contains two complete 30-minuite lessons. The lessons are audio based(not software) so you can listen anytime and anywhere it is convienient.
One Year Replacement Warranty
All CD courses sold by Pimsleur Audio come with a one year, no-nonsense replacement guarantee. Should you discover one of the CDs skips or is damaged, simply call our customer service department and a new one will be sent to you, generally within one week.
All pre-owned Pimsleur sets qualify for our Buyback Program, provided they are returned in good condition so someone else may enjoy them.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
in the US: Toll-Free 800-804-7819 or Worldwide:(949) 276-2916.
Our normal business hours are: Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM PST & Sat: 10:00AM - 4:30PM PST
Transferring to your iPod, iPhone, Smartphone/Cellphone or MP3 player
It is easy to transfer your lessons from Audio CDs to any portable player that can play MP3 files.
You can do this using a PC or Mac equiped with a CD player. The follwing is a list of some of the ways to transfer to your favorite portable device:
- You can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to "Rip"(import) the CDs to MP3
- Once in MP3 format, you can transfer to your MP3 player, iPod, iPhone
- Virtually all smartphones i.e. Blackberry, Plam, Android, LG, Nokia, etc., will play MP3's
- Most cellphones also will play MP3's
- Generally, you will need a USB cable between your portable device and Pc/Mac
- The lessons can also be easily transferred to a flash drive or SD memory card
Remember, we are available to answer your questions or give technical help should you ever need it.